“I don't eat here near as often as I should!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 51 Restaurants in Golden
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Seafood, Dessert, Canadian
Good for: Entertaining clients, Local cuisine, Doing business, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dessert, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Original, modern, comfort food. Our chefs present a variety of local and internationally inspired creations, prepared a la minute and served in satisfying portions. Complete your dining experience with our inspired selection of wines, beers, spirits and house-made desserts. As a popular neighbourhood restaurant, ELEVEN22 reflects an easy atmosphere for people of all ages. Dinner for 2 or family/friends gatherings, our semi-private rooms hung with local artwork provide a perfect setting for any occasion. Watch the chefs create while relaxing in the bar/lounge area or enjoy Golden's mountain views from our garden/patio.
Golden, Canada
“I don't eat here near as often as I should!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

I'm local to the Kicking Horse area and work in the hospitality industry and recommend Eleven22 to many clients. I love everything on the menu-the simplicity, the palate, and the presentation! not to mention I absolutely adore the atmosphere. It was once an older home that was refurbished and it just adds an absolute charming appeal to it! I must say that I don't eat here as often as I should, simply because I am a homebody, though this restaurant is within my top favourite in the area by far. I was surprised to look it up on Trip Advisor and see the Cedar House Restaurant ranked higher, Eleven22 definitely deserves the number 1 ranking in Golden.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Colchester
“Superb service and food !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Recommended by our hosts, we had dinner there on 13 June 2012. It was full of guests who made for a superb ambience, service and food !

Visited June 2012
Lochgilphead, United Kingdom
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

We stopped here one evening & had a great meal. Very friendly & efficient service . Would highly recommend.

Visited September 2012
Dunfermline, United Kingdom
“Great food and well priced”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

We were recommended this place by Kat from Canyon Ridge Lodge, and it was a great choice. Specials were terrific, prices were reasonable and the service excellent. The stilton dip starter was delicious! We were also recommended to try the portobello mushroom, and the steak that the next table ordered was huge!

Visited October 2012
Edmonton, Canada
“Great food, Price could be adjusted!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Fantastic little restaurant. It is one of my favorites in town. The huge seafood platters I would highly recommend. The atmosphere is good, as I like quant but refined places. Great for occassions but dont go expecting to be out of there for under $65 for two people.

Visited October 2012