“Amazing Experience!” 5 of 5 stars

250-344-6100
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Our vast terrain with experienced and professional snowmobile guides are sure to provide you with an unforgettable outing. From short family style rides to remote alpine adventures we have something for everyone.
Calgary, Canada
“Amazing Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

I had called every snowmobile guide I found online for Golden. GSR was the easily the most pleasant and Kim was genuinely excited for me to get up and enjoy the terrain. My schedule was accommodated even though I booked just less than 12 hours in advance. When I arrived I was warmly greeted and busied myself checking out all the sled accessories, gear, avalanche packs, goggle's, go pros, digital beacons, etc, etc. For a smaller shop its got more than most of my local shops and much better service/product knowledge. Off to hill, we rode Quartz Creek. Our guide Aaron was knowledgeable, organized and was quick to help us flip our machines over, get unstuck, all while keeping us in great snow. The husband and wife owners are an incredible team, genuine people and a pleasure to invest in. I believe they'll be around for decades to come; I intend to be back again and again. Honestly some of the best customer service I've received in my life.

Visited December 2013

Edmonton
“Amazing service and quality rentals!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

We come up every year around this time and typically have huge difficulty in finding a rental at a respectable price. GSR accommodated to our requests, delivered the snow mobiles and went above and beyond to ensure we had everything we needed. Glad we discovered them and will be back each and every time we make the trip to Golden. Thank you Kim and Aaron, you were amazing.

Visited December 2013
Golden, Canada
4 attraction reviews
“Great Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

GSR has to have some of the best customer service in town. They come across as very genuine and helpful. They are always very enthusiastic. They always do everything they can to accomodate us. We love going back to them time and time again. Highly recommend a guided trip if you are in town for a few days and new to the area. Guides are proffessional and very safe, really let you ride at your skill level. Is a great investment, these guys are local and obviously know all the right spots!

Visited January 2013
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“Fabulous Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

I have been a regular winter customer of GSR since they opened a few years ago. I'm always greeted with a smile, and an enthusiastic hug from Kim. This is a family operated business, run by a young couple with true passion for the powersport industry, and a wealth of knowledge of the area around Golden. If they don't have the part, they'll call around for you. If you don't have someone to ride with, they'll try and line someone up for you to ride with. If you bust your stuff, they'll try and get you back on the trails right away. It's probably one of the first businesses I can claim to be happy to pay full price for my goods. The service they provide is worth it.

Visited March 2013
truro,nova scotia
“Sledding at it's best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

We are regular visitors to Golden, BC and always get some sledding in through GSR. They are great to accommodate and have well maintained equipment and a great knowledge of the best locations to ensure an enjoyable day on the snow.

Visited January 2012