Nice spacious room. Quiet hotel. Friendly and helpful staff as we had questions on where to get a good dinner. The rooms are not as up to date as some of the newer Best Westerns but the beds were updated and great! Our room was immaculate. Breakfast not included at this hotel but was not a big deal to us. The only thing I could say is that I wish all the BW would service better coffee. The coffee at all of them has no taste and is weak. We would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Mountainview Hotel
- Best Western Mountainview Hotel Golden
- Best Western Golden
- Golden Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant hotel situated off the Trans Canada Highway, 45 minutes west of Lake Louise. Spectacular mountain views. Deluxe family-size guestrooms, indoor heated swimming pool and guest laundry. Each guestroom features deluxe furnishings, refrigerator, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron and board and pay-per-view movies. Close to National Parks, hiking, skiing, golfing, whitewater rafting, snowmobiling and heli-skiing. Sport and Lifestyle packages are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Best Western, Hotels.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN Mountainview Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.