We decided to book a room here after looking on BringFido.com for hotels that allowed dogs in Golden. For an extra $20 we booked a room with two queen beds and a hide a bed so the kids wouldn't fight over sharing. When we arrived we discovered that there was some kind of mix up and they had given our room away. They ended up giving us the same room on a different floor even though they try to keep the pet rooms to the main floor. The room was huge! The inclusion of a continental breakfast would be a huge draw. The pool was nice and warm. The only issue I had was that we were next to the stairs and it was a bit noisy when the work crews that were staying there came down the stairs in their heavy work boots.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Mountainview Hotel
- Best Western Mountainview Hotel Golden
- Best Western Golden
- Golden Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant hotel situated off the Trans Canada Highway, 45 minutes west of Lake Louise. Spectacular mountain views. Deluxe family-size guestrooms, indoor heated swimming pool and guest laundry. Each guestroom features deluxe furnishings, refrigerator, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron and board and pay-per-view movies. Close to National Parks, hiking, skiing, golfing, whitewater rafting, snowmobiling and heli-skiing. Sport and Lifestyle packages are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Best Western, Hotels.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN Mountainview Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.