The Best Western and the Prestige Hotels in Golden belongs to the same chain, they are located one besides the other and they share some services like the the online reservation system.
However, they are totally different, being the Prestige the upscale version. Be carefull, because you will end paying $150+ for a room at the Best Western which is much lower in quality than a regular Motor-in.
This Best Western in Golden is all different than the others I know: This one is Noisy, old matrixes, smelly pillows, super loud toilets that you can here all night long from any room on the floor, etc, etc. Very bad exeperience.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Mountainview Hotel Golden
- Best Western Mountainview Hotel
- Best Western Golden
- Golden Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant hotel situated off the Trans Canada Highway, 45 minutes west of Lake Louise. Spectacular mountain views. Deluxe family-size guestrooms, indoor heated swimming pool and guest laundry. Each guestroom features deluxe furnishings, refrigerator, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron and board and pay-per-view movies. Close to National Parks, hiking, skiing, golfing, whitewater rafting, snowmobiling and heli-skiing. Sport and Lifestyle packages are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Best Western, Olotels, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your BEST WESTERN Mountainview Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.