“Great experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 50 Restaurants in Golden
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
Description: This Award Winning Restaurant is FOR SALE. Building, Business, Home and Rentals with growth potential. Live Life in the Canadian Rockies. Prime location in Golden BC. Ski at Kicking Horse Mountain Resort in the day time, then work and live in a small town.
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Went to apostoles for one of my favourite Greek dishes moussaka & received so much more than I was expecting ! The food was amazing ...a good size portion & the best Greek food I have ever had & the service was so great as well. The staff are all so friendly and helpful and the cook is so good at preparing the delicious meals their menu includes. I highly recommend having a meal at apostoles.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Lethbridge, Canada
“Still Reliable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

This year I had dinner here twice. On the first visit, a good cup of lentil soup (5) and then arni psito (27) - roast lamb shank with Greek salad and potato. Very Good. On the second visit, the vegetarian plate (18) of spanikopita, dolmades, roast potato and Greek salad. OK, except the dolmades were served cold. In future I'll stick to the regular dishes.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Calgary, Canada
“This place is the best...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

I had the good luck to choose Apostoles Greek Restaurant in Golden BC when I stayed in town. Every mouthful of food was delicious in the true sense of the word. We had a patter for two and got to sample a number of authentic Greek dishes. Every once in a while we all get to experience a meal that is memorable and so delicious it stands out in our minds long after the eating experience. This is one of those meals. I would venture to say this is probably the best Greek food I have had the pleasure to eat. The atmosphere was nice and the staff was wonderful to deal with. What a great experience...

I would not hesitate to recommend this restaurant to anyone who lives or passes though Golden BC. Don't miss it... So good.

Roger Marple

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Calgary
“Great service - great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

I can't say any more than the title - I had the veal and it was huge portion along with great grilled veggies with a balsamic vinegar reduction. Try it yourself, you won't be disappointed!

Visited July 2013
Calgary, Canada
“Highly overpriced”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

I like greek food and like to go to every greek restaurant I encounter on my travels.
The food at Apostoles is not bad, however the portions are extremely small for the price that you pay.
I paid a total of $ 76.00 for 2 chicken souvlaki for myself and my 14 year old son and a vegetarian dish for my wife and we all remained hungry.
A total ripoff. Stay away from this one.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere