“Yummy soup, sandwiches and coffee” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Regina
“Yummy soup, sandwiches and coffee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

We enjoyed our lunch. Ordered the grilled cheese chicken avocado sandwich with the north African split pea soup...delicious! My son had a pb&j and my husband ordered the Thai chicken wrap? He said it was excellent. It looked so fresh. The latte was good too. My son was happy to get a grizzly paw ginger beer...when we were in Canmore this is the only one that they didn't have. Thank you for a great lunch.

“Who cares what they are wearing!!! THE FOOD IS GREAT!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

Can't remember what the veggie burger is called but it is downright AMAZING... Loved it and the onion soup of the day.... Staff was helpful and funny, I don't care what they wear... I am there to eat!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Calgary, Canada
“Their soups are fantastic!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

I wish that no one would order their soups, that way I'm always guaranteed a soup. They have the best soups ever. I have ordered almost everything on the menu and all of it tastes really good and most of it is healthy. The staff is really friendly, the atmosphere is nice and light. I would definitely recommend this place to eat for breakfast or lunch.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Richland, Washington
“Nice little restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

This is a very nice little restaurant that is open for breakfast and lunch. Good, healthy food that tastes great as well. We will definitely be back when we are in the area.

Visited May 2014
Calgary, Canada
“Lovely! Great coffee!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

Blue Dog cafe serves quality food. The staff are friendly. The coffee is excellent!
We wandered around town looking for somewhere to get breakfast on Mother's Day. Most places were closed, but Blue Dog was open and it was a delight! I had a smoked salmon omelette and my husband had the breakfast burrito, both were very tasty! The only recommendation I would make would be to have a few more healthy choices for children in the menu.