“Watch your bill!” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Summerland
“Watch your bill!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012

We ordered in advance from the team menu. Despite that, they billed us regular prices! We had to go back after the fact and ask them to adjust our bill. The woman at the front seemed under-trained. The food was standard Boston Pizza fare.

Visited March 2012

Codette
“Wow...that is an experience I wish I could soon forget!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2012 via mobile

Terrible food!!! Indifferent staff!!! Non-existent manager!!! Pass by this restaurant, if you can call it that!!! Makes the top of my list for worst dining experience...Way to go Boston Pizza if that was your goal!

Kelowna, Canada
“Service Okay, Food Terrible, Management Inexcusable!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2012

I would like to say we were welcomed warmly as soon as we walked in, we weren't. My 5 year old son, slipped on the wet floor (No signs up), when he was done crying we were told that people have been slipping all night. Not a great start. Our server was lovely, although a quality check occured rather quickly before we had truly experienced what we were in for. Our kids were complaining that their food was cold, my sisters meal was not only cold, her greek salad had nothing but oil on it and a lot of it, absolutely disgusting! The coffee was cold from the start and we never were offered refills. When we complained about our meals (50% of us were unhappy) we were offered desserts for the kids. Well as far as we know kids meals come with dessert! We were then offered 10% off in exchange, nope not happy! As a final concession we were given 20% off. Never did a manager come over to speak with us, they left it solely up to our server. I managed restaurants, and NEVER would I leave it to my staff to deal with clearly upset guests. To top it off I had to step through a staff "gathering" on my way to the bathroom, very uncomfortable. I would like to stress that the only reason we stayed was we needed food and a break from driving the Coquahalla before continuing on into the Okanagan. I am not sure if they knew we were just passing through or if they treat everyone that way, but I will NEVER go again.

• Visited January 2012
Vancouver, Canada
“Awful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2011

I went as part of a rally race after party and we all got charged $20/person so the bar wasn't set very high. We had to wait for food at the buffet! The pizza was awful. The chicken wings weren't any better and the salad was disgusting.

That part was expected, however, it took half an hour to get a beer in the pub part. Collecting on the bill, however, took less than two minutes so I told her to come back in half an hour when I was ready to deal with the returned change. She didn't seem to thrilled about that... To add insult to an already shabby experience, the waitress didn't know what beer the bar served and told me she wasn't "into" beer so she had no idea. I think the job description of a waitress is to know what the establishment serves regardless of whether or not she's "into" it.

My friend overheard the manager tell the waitress to tell her clients that she was underage which is why she wouldn't know about beer.

Unless you have an iron gut, a high level of tolerance for ditzy waitresses or very low standards, I would avoid this place like the plague. The service was terrible, the food stomach churningly bad and it was expensive on top of it.

• Visited October 2011
Merritt, Canada
“Genuine Service Excellent Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2011

I dine here regularly and thoroughly enjoy both the food and the service. Friendly staff that really want to please and give great service and food that meets all my cravings.

• Visited March 2011