“All around good” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 74 Restaurants in Nelson
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Doing business, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We offer a top-notch Sunday Brunch served every Sunday between 9:30 am and 1:30 pm. You can expect soups, salads, fruits & vegetables, made-to-order omelettes, waffles, and amazing homemade desserts. Lunch & dinner hosts many traditional favourites such as delicious homemade soups, salads, burgers, wraps, pastas and our signature rotisserie chicken and ribs as well as grilled steaks, wild BC salmon and more.
west kootenay
“All around good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

Food,service was good ,I would consider this place for lunch or dinner,prices reasonable

Visited May 2012

“Great restaurant great food great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

Great restaurant in all categories. The food is very constistant always good. Great value for the money. The service is excellent. Tammy, one of the servers, is one of most friendliest servers of any restaurant I have ever been to. I highly recommend Baker Street Grill for any occasion.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Delicious and fantastic selection for brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

I really enjoyed my first visit to the Sunday brunch. The fruit and veggies selection was irresistible as I filled a whole plate to start. Then I moved onto the breakfast choices and indulged in the warm croissants . I unfortunately was unable to indulge this time in the lunch side of things. But I definitely enjoyed a couple desserts . The service was fabulous food delicious. I will definitely be back to try the lunch menu next time. Thank you.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
“appalling”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

An appalling restaurant comparable to nursing home fare.My chicken dish was of a Wal-Mart deli standard.Beware,my simple meal with a glass of wine cost $27 and was worth hardly the price of the wine.

• Visited June 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
humehotel, General Manager at Baker Street Grill, responded to this review, June 16, 2012
We are sorry you didn't like your meal. All of our rotisserie chicken is cooked fresh daily. We are one of the more reasonably priced restaurants in town. Had you mentioned to your server that you weren't happy, we certainly would have found something else on our vast menu that might suit you better. Thanks for giving us a try.
Calgary, Canada
“Great Salmon”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

I loved the Salmon! The service was good and the restaurant was convenient as it is in the Best Western.

Visited May 2012