“June 27th, Facchina Rapids Trip” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Nelson Whitewater Rafting Co.

Nelson Whitewater Rafting Co.
701 Lakeside Drive, Nelson, British Columbia V1L 6Y8, Canada
+1 877-808-7238
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 18 attractions in Nelson
Type: Water sports
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Nelson Whitewater Rafting is the West Kootenays' premier rafting company. We provide transportation to and from downtown Nelson and have three different trips to choose from. 1. The thrilling Salmo River Shenango Canyon from mid-May to mid-July features class 3&4 rapids in a remote canyon setting. 2. The fun and exciting Slocan River Facchina Rapids in June to August have warm water and grade 2&3 rapids. 3. Our gentle float trip offers a relaxing time on the water with no rapids and beautiful scenery. Our guides are fun and experienced. We will show you a good time!
British Columbia
“June 27th, Facchina Rapids Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

I had such a great time on this trip. from start to finish! I have only good things to say about the crew from Nelson Whitewater Rafting. I am definitely recommending this trip to others, and will go again myself. I knew it would be a fun trip of course, but my expectations were totally surpassed. Thank you, thank you!

Calgary, Canada
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

Very great trip! the lifeguard is very nice and friendly!
They provided great service and defiantly created unique memories for me and my friends

“Whitewater rush”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

A++++ guides, safety and equipment. Hold on for a two hour rush down the Salmo river rapids. Incredible scenery and value for money. Wish I'd done this years ago. 1st annual see you all next year.

Richmond, Canada
“Peaceful Float Trip - Great Guide!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

My Mom, sister, and I enjoyed a float trip on the Slocan River, and appreciated Peter's competence, professionalism, and easy-going attitude. The trip was well within our comfort zone, despite Mom's fear of water. A great (and very easy) introduction to the concept of whitewater rafting, for those not quite ready to make a commitment to the thrills of the rapids! Thank you for a great time!

Nelson, British Columbia, Canada
“short bus fun :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Awesome crew...super fun meanwhile knowledgable and mangaed to keep a bunch of hooligans safe and stimulated throughout the day. They even played us a slideshow on the way back! :) If your ever debating to go on a whitewater rafting trip..do it. and these guys will definitely show you a good time

Visited June 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction