I chose to stay at the Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort because I managed to get a really good room rate online. Aside from the very reasonable price at the time, it looked appealing and had good reviews.
I stayed here on two separate nights during my travels around Vancouver Island in September. My first room was clean and comfortable, and had a small kitchen. My second room was a little dusty, but otherwise pretty much the same as the first room in layout. There is lots of parking, including a secure underground parkade.
This hotel doesn't have facilities such as a swimming pool or dining, but it is not far from the town of Parkesville where there is a grocery store and places for eating out.
For my purposes, this hotel was good value and met my needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort is the perfect place to start your Vancouver Island vacation. Located just 37 km north of Nanaimo, Parksville is situated in a spectacular natural setting, surrounded by beautiful beaches, mountains, lakes and rivers. At Sunrise Ridge pamper yourself with in suite features including top quality furnishings, soaker tubs, open and spacious kitchens, natural timber, stone, granite and stainless steel appliances. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Hotel Parksville
- Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Parksville
- Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort Parksville, Vancouver Island