Beds are very comfortable. Each room has a sink, fridge. Resort supplies you with mugs, small plates, spoons, glasses, coffee maker and kettle. They do have a sign in the room stating that no food may be brought to your room. The major problem I encountered was the door. It is very heavy and was difficult to push open. Also make sure you do not have a room near the electrical room, as the motor which runs the ventilation system is very noisy. Lovely boardwalk along the beach and lots of excellent restaurants nearby to eat at. If you want a relaxing holiday, then this is the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beach Club Resort offers guests an unparalleled vacation experience on Parksville Beach, just steps from the water. Enjoy luxurious accommodations and amenities including in-room dining, valet & bell service, a fitness centre and oceanfront indoor pool and hot tub. Dine at Pacific Prime Restaurant & Lounge featuring the finest cuts of meat, seafood, appetizers and desserts. Free parking and complimentary wireless high speed internet access.Make The Beach Club Resort your destination for luxury at your fingertips and sand between your toes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Beach Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Club Hotel Parksville
- Beach Hotel Parksville
- Beach Resort Parksville
- Beach Club Resort Parksville, Vancouver Island