My husband and I just spent 3 nights at the Oceanside Village Resort in Parksville. Our last little vacation together before our 1st baby arrives soon! We stayed in one of the Cypress cottages, #166. It was just the 2 of us, but we had room for 1 or 2 other couples! The cottage had a full kitchen, living room, bathroom, and 2 bedrooms downstairs ... and then the loft had a pull-out couch and bathroom upstairs! We would love to come back one day with friends.
The cottage was clean and cozy, and had all of the amenities and things that we needed. There was a TV in the living room, another in the main bedroom, and a 3rd in the loft. The cottage even had a Wii, although we didn't have a chance to try it out!
Rathtrevor Beach is just moments away, and was a gorgeous place for a walk even in March. Riptide Lagoon minigolf is just beside the resort, and although we didn't try it out, the resort apparently has an indoor pool and exercise room. We spent much of our holiday relaxing in our cottage, exploring Coombs, visiting Little Qualicum Cheeseworks, and trying out local restaurants (see my other review for Bistro 694 - delicious!). We would definitely recommend the cottages at Oceanside Village Resort, and look forward to returning again, perhaps in the summer time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanside Village is a convenient Parksville resort situated on a beautiful 15 acre property offering various styles/sizes of new cottages sleeping from 1-8 persons in Parksville's resort area. Each cottage boasts all the comforts of home, coming fully equipped with 6 appliances, 2-3 TV's, DVD players, large open concept rooms with vaulted ceilings and field stone fireplaces. Enjoy the outdoors on your front and back decks which come with patio furniture and your own BBQ. This unique development features thoughtfully designed luxury cottages within easy walking distance to nearby lush forest trails and miles of sandy beaches to explore Rathtrevor Provincial Park. Located within our Resort is an indoor pool with hot tub and fitness centre. Also a Day Spa & Salon, Tea/Coffee House & Clothing Boutique. Riptide Lagoon Adventure Park is located next door and our area also hosts four first class golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Tingo so you can book your Oceanside Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanside Village Hotel Parksville
- Oceanside Village Resort Parksville, Vancouver Island