This was our second time staying at Oceanside Village Resort. We stayed in a two bedroom cabin with loft. The cottages are modern, comfortable and clean. The kitchen was well-stocked with everything needed to prepare our meals and there were plenty of towels and linens for our family of four. We enjoyed cooking on the gas BBQ and it was so handy to have a washer and dryer in the cottage. We enjoyed playing at the Riptide Mini-Golf which was a short walk from our cottage. There is an indoor pool, a coffee shop and spa nearby. We'll be sure to stay at Oceanside Village Resort if we're back in Parksville!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanside Village is a convenient Parksville resort situated on a beautiful 15 acre property offering various styles/sizes of new cottages sleeping from 1-8 persons in Parksville's resort area. Each cottage boasts all the comforts of home, coming fully equipped with 6 appliances, 2-3 TV's, DVD players, large open concept rooms with vaulted ceilings and field stone fireplaces. Enjoy the outdoors on your front and back decks which come with patio furniture and your own BBQ. This unique development features thoughtfully designed luxury cottages within easy walking distance to nearby lush forest trails and miles of sandy beaches to explore Rathtrevor Provincial Park. Located within our Resort is an indoor pool with hot tub and fitness centre. Also a Day Spa & Salon, Tea/Coffee House & Clothing Boutique. Riptide Lagoon Adventure Park is located next door and our area also hosts four first class golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Oceanside Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanside Village Hotel Parksville
- Oceanside Village Resort Parksville, Vancouver Island