“to much fun” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 10 Activities in Port Alberni
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the West Coast like never before with West Coast Edge ATV Adventures,offering certified guided ATV/ UTV Adventure Tours on the West Coast of Vancouver Island in the Alberni Valley.
Port Alberni, Canada
“to much fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Even though I live in Port Alberni and ride quads with friends alot, going out for a tour with EDGE is sooooo worth it. The places we went were so beautiful and I felt like a person from out of town. EDGE knows where to go and make a fun fun ride. THANKS, we will see you again soon.

Visited September 2012
Blain P, Owner at West Coast Edge ATV Adventures, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
Thank you so much for coming on tour with West Coast Edge. We are happy that you were able to explore some new territory and look forward to having you as our guests in the future!

Port Alberni, Canada
“razor rocked kids big and small”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

We went out for a tour in the 4 person RAZR side by side quad. kids 7 and 12 and dad all had a great time. Fun ride for all and very safe. Guide gave us a good ride that our older boy and his more timid younger brother both enjoyed Dad was smiling from ear to ear also.Fantastic view from up the mountain. Cant wait to go again and this time Mom wants to come along knowing how much fun we had. Kids said "Ride Rocked" "Awesome and cool".
Highly recommend it. Worth the trip .

Visited August 2012
Blain P, Owner at West Coast Edge ATV Adventures, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Thank you for your review, we had a great time taking your family out on tour for the day! We can't wait to do it again!
6 attraction reviews
“You need to do this ATV tour ASAP!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012 via mobile

What an awesome tour! Great equipment, amazing locations (mind-blowing scenery) and Blain really knows how to show his guests a great time. We were able to bring our 4 year old son on the tour (rented the 4 seat RAZR) and he had a blast. Definitely a must-do if you are staying in the Alberni Valley or Even just passing through. A once-in-a-lifetime "bucket list" adventure!!!

Blain P, Owner at West Coast Edge ATV Adventures, responded to this review, August 18, 2012
You guys are alot of fun! We had an awesome tour and the weather was perfect. Thank you very much;-)
Vancouver, Canada
“Alberni Valley as you've never seen it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

During my recent holiday to Port Alberni in early August 2012, my father and I hired Blain to take us on an ATV tour into the mountains surrounding Sproat Lake. Blain took us to areas that would simply not be possible to view without being on an ATV. The scenery was amazing from that elevation. Despite the rugged terrain, we were always comfortable with the machine due to the thorough training that Blain put us through before the ride. I would highly recommend this tour company for your wilderness adventure, personal or corporate.

Visited August 2012
Blain P, Owner at West Coast Edge ATV Adventures, responded to this review, August 15, 2012
Thank you Lance, both of you guys did out great out there! I was a pleasure to meet you and your dad. We hope to see you again, cheers!
“Port Alberni Local Amazed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

As a local of the Alberni Valley, I thought I had seen it all.. Until the EDGE family took me out on one of their excursions! I saw beautiful views i had never seen before. Snow capped mountain peaks, crystal clear waters, old growth Douglas Fir and Western Cedar, we even snacked on fresh locally smoked sockeye salmon. I would recommend EDGE to locals, but I think visitors from out of the country would be truly blown away by the breathtaking views and nature. Good work guys! Thanks for having me.

Thanks so much Jaeger! We had a great time with you as well, we look forward to doing it again soon.