“Great Find in the Tri-Cities” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Coquitlam, Canada
“Great Find in the Tri-Cities”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

Chad's is becoming one of our favourate restaurants close to home. We had the Prime Rib last night and it was awesome! It was AAA grade beef, so it was very tender and cooked to my liking. I could cut it with the side of my fork. The veggies and mash potatoes were nicely done too. The wait and bar staff there are very nice and the service was pretty quick for a Friday night. The new owners are doing a great job and each visit just gets better and better. The quality of the food is much better than when it was Applebee's. Good Luck Chad and the rest of the new owners.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Vancouver, Canada
“breakfast review”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

I have been here for breakfast two times. The first experience I waited almost twenty minutes for bacon &* eggs. The hashbrowns are deep fried & the meal was very average. The bad thing about the place is there was only 2 couples in the restaurant at the time I orderedso how can it take 20 minutes for breakfast. I decided to try one more time & the result was almost the same as the first. I WILL NOT BE BACK.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Port Coquitlam-BC
“Wow they've done it again.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

Chads Bar & Grill has become one of my favorite restaurants in Port Coquilam. During my recent vacation, I had lunch there solo twice. Love their 1/2 soup & sandwich or salad specials. Being diabetic, I can eat the whole lunch without leftovers.
Yesterday I took my sister for dinner. What a portion! I had the Mixed Grill- Steak, 2 skewers of chicken, ribs, chorizo sausage with vegetables & fries. I took home most of the meat. We had it for two meals at home! Good prices too. Lots of menu choices. I still recommend this place.
Definitely a Go.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
British Columbia
“I bet the manager was away!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

20+ minute wait for my breakfast, only to get someone else's order. Then another ten minute wait. Eggs were lukewarm when they came. Waitress brought my eggs, but bacon, not sausage, so SHE TRIED TO PICK IT OFF MY PLATE WITH HER FINGERS! Five more minutes for sausage. Five minute wait after finishing my meal for wait staff to finish talking at the bar and bring my bill. Bill had coffee on it, which I did not order/have. Absolutely appalling service.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Pitt Meadows, Canada
“Chad's Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

I had the Eggs Benedict, only $10. They used peameal bacon and good hollandaise sauce. A nice change from other restaurants thin deli ham and package hollandaise sauce. The cube hash browns were yummy and there was lots of them.
Chad's has a nice quiet, warm atmosphere, a nice change from your typical breakfast restaurant. They even offer a $4 breakfast before 10am.
I'm never disappointed when I eat at Chad's, they use the freshest of ingredients.

• Visited February 2014