“Good food and decent price” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese, Dim Sum
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Vancouver, Canada
“Good food and decent price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Cheaper and we find better food than Hon's. The staff are hit and miss, with some very nice and others treat you like you are an inconvenience. We are caucasian and felt like we were not wanted there on one visit. The food is very good however, so take your chance on the service. We are treated similar at Hon's too if that is any consolation.

Visited January 2013

Port Coquitlam, Canada
“Horrible Service - USE MSG!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

When I walked in to pick up my order the host was alright, until I asked if I could get an extra sauce for one of the dishes. Then he appeared to get hostile. He very sharply in Chinese (with way more words than would be required to ask for a simple sauce) I assume insulted me and asked for another sauce. She then proceeded to walk past me and let one rip right behind me. Disgusting. She got the other sauce and then when I was halfway out the door, I remembered to ask how many soy sauce he put in the bag. He said there were none. When I asked for some, he stood there and glared at me for 5 seconds before going to retrieve 2. Two soy sauce for a $45 bill for dinner for 4. Ridiculous. Terrible Terrible Service!
Not to mention the food, which is laced with MSG and I can only assume food colouring, as it is bright in colour, but tasteless.
WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN!!!

• Visited March 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Port Coquitlam, Canada
“RUDE OWNER - Inconsistency in food quality”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

Consistency in the food quality and taste is not there – I live a block away from this place that is why I kept coming back. The owner (apparently his name is Ray Leung) sits in the front desk and he is a very rude man, rude to customers, rude to employees. This is very well documented in several reviews about this place and this owner.
He got angry at me because I found his soup too spicy and he wanted no accountability on it, he made a scene in front of his customers that were trying to enjoy their lunch, then called a cook and started raising his voice at him while speaking Chinese and pointing at me, this is not China, this is Canada and your customers deserve respect…
POCO is a friendly community full of nice little restaurants that want and appreciate my business, so I am done with this place.

• Visited December 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
canada
“GReat Dimsums and Authentic Chinese food Make a reservation if visiting on the weekend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

This is a great place the prices are reasonable, the service good , the food Excellent-Plenty of Parking on week days but evenings on weekends can be tricky!But U wil find parkig nearby

Visited September 2012
Vancouver, Canada
“Tasty dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

We stopped by at the end of the week for a quick dinner. Even though it was a Friday, we were able to get a table without waiting; but by the time we finished (6:45 pm), the place was getting full. The service was friendly (the waiter was pleased to give suggestions which were tasty) and quick, and the food was very tasty. It is one of the very few Chinese restaurants in Port Coquitlam that serves pea pod stems.

• Visited October 2012