“Pleasant Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Poco Inn & Suites Hotel

You added Poco Inn & Suites Hotel to your Saves list
Poco Inn & Suites Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1545 Lougheed Highway, Port Coquitlam, British Columbia V3B 1A5, Canada   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Port Coquitlam
Flushing, New York
“Pleasant Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

As a business traveller, the top notch service I received at Poco Inn and Suites Hotel exceeded my expectations. The complimentary wifi was ver fast and efficient. I stayed in one of the King Business Class Rooms on the 3rd floor and the newly renovated room features contemporary furnitures that suit my tastes. The bathroom stood up with its modern design. The room is very spacious. Bed was very comfortable. Staffs were wonderful. The exercise room met my needs as well as the sauna which helped me unwind after my meetings. Golf courses are close by, malls and restaurants within minutes of driving. It's home far away from home.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Cagayn de Oro City, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2012

This is my second stay at Poco Inn and Suites Hotel. Service is always outstanding, rooms are clean and comfortable, staffs always helpful, friendly and welcoming. I will be back again soon.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
London Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel on a business trip from London Ontario. I was working in the area’s industrial park; I found the hotel to have very courteous service, clean comfortable rooms that excelled my expectations and i'm told were recently renovated. The hotel caters to business individuals that need efficient service and careful care of amenities as well as internet access to conduct business. Parts of the hotel are still undergoing renovations, and I look forward to seeing them complete next time I’m in town for business. Overall a very good experience.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Ciudad de México, Distrito Federal, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

I recently stayed at the Poco Inn and Suites Hotel and Conference Center, for business
I am from Mexico and usually I stay in Vancouver but this time I needed to be in this area. One of my associates recommended this hotel. I was impressed by this Hotel, the room was very spacious and the furniture was upscale excellent internet service, the staff is very friendly you ge all these for such a reasonable priced. I intend on a family vacation this june and we will be staying at this hotel.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Beijing, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

We were visiting my relatives in westwood plateau from Beijing. We really like hotel is like my home. Everything is newly renovated and furnitures are very modern and comfortable. The wifi is very fast. And thank you for the staff, they are very helpful and kind. We enjoyed our stay and definitely will comeback again. Cheers!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

The hotel was under construction when I stayed. Although it wasnt noisy it was a ok.. The rooms were big, the staff was ok... The attached restaurant was good.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
British Columbia, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

Dirty, smelly, poor service, $70 more expensive than similar ones nearby, no amenities.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
PoCo55, General Manager at Poco Inn & Suites Hotel, responded to this review, April 21, 2012
Since we are the top quality Hotel in the area, we believe our competitors are unable to compare to our high level of standards. The fact speaks for itself.

Assistant General Manager
Ian French

Been to Poco Inn & Suites Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Poco Inn & Suites Hotel

Address: 1545 Lougheed Highway, Port Coquitlam, British Columbia V3B 1A5, Canada
Location: Canada > British Columbia > Port Coquitlam
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Port Coquitlam
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Poco Inn & Suites Hotel 3.5*
Just 30 minutes from downtown Vancouver, 5 minutes from Coquitlam Centre shopping mall & Coquitlam City Hall, and surrounded by five of the region’s finest golf courses, the Poco Inn and Suites Hotel & Conference Centre is the ideal location for both business and pleasure. Shopping, fine dining, entertainment, recreation and business are all within minutes of our hotel. We offer our guests a variety of choices from well-appointed guestrooms and suites to highly luxurious and unique accommodations. With different room configurations to suit business and leisure travelers alike, the Poco Inn & Suites Hotel really does have it all. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Poco Inn & Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Poco Inn And Suites Hotel
Poco Hotel Port Coquitlam

If you own or manage Poco Inn & Suites Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.