“Dissapointed” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Vancouver, Canada
“Dissapointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Started our Sunday Lunch by having the waiter drop our appies on the table then we sent the remaining back as they were absolutely inedible...then the waiter brought our food when we were clearly not yet finished eating our first set of food. Beyond that we didn't see the waiter until we were done
It was a quiet afternoon yet we waited far too long
Overall the food is consistently predictable but was dissapointed in this visi

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“A comfortable place to eat.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

There are several things we all like about White Spot. Everybody knows the menu and each one of us has our own favourites; comfort food. Tonight I ventured, I usually order the Bishops Curry but this time I tried the shrimp gyoza and the meatloaf special. Gyoza was really good, the meat loaf not so much. The texture was nothing like hamburger, more like processed meat but the meal was very salty. The server mentioned it to the kitchen and the item was imediately removed from the bill. We also like the fact White Spot tries to keep their customers happy. This is why we are regulars...thank you!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Prince George, Canada
“Expect to wait, double-check your order”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

I have ordered take-out from the White Spot a few times over the past year. Inevitably I end up waiting to be noticed and served, and then waiting for my order (despite ordering it in advance over the phone). There are often minor errors with the order. Most recently, I ordered a burger with no sauce and no mayo. They must have interpreted it as "extra" sauce and mayo. Unfortunately I didn't check it until I was home, and it was so loaded with sauce (on both top and bottom) it was completely inedible and I ended up tossing it out. But the chocolate milkshakes are always good, and when the order is correct it's always good.

Visited April 2013
Saskatoon, Canada
“Classic family dining not to be overlooked”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

During my recent stay in Port Coquitlam at the PoCo Inn & Suites, I ate at the Pantry which is on the hotel property. Nothing pretentious about this place, it's just good down-home family dining. I ate here 4 times and every time the service was excellent, the wait staff is friendly and personable. Most importantly, I appreciate a restaurant that caters to dietary needs. 100% of the time they were able to accommodate my low carb diet and my egg white omelettes, and my food allergies. Thanks gang!

Don't miss the breakfasts here. Kids the WAFFLES and the PANCAKES are MASSIVE! You'll love them.

This is amazing value for the food!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Port Coquitlam, Canada
“Alright”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

I have been here several times and this review is going to talk a little bit about all of them. When you walk in they have a nice big waterfall on display. Once I ordered some grapes and they had fungus growing out of them. For the pirate packs the burger is the exact same size as the adult burger. The food is at an average price not too expensive but not too cheep. I have frequently gone here for birthdays valentines day Mother's Day etc.

• 3 of 5 stars Food