Princeton is a small place so accommodation is limited but Canada's Best Value was a good comfortable choice. The room was clean - although the bath is extremely small and the sink is on the outside of the door. Sounds strange but makes sense if you see it. Breakfast wasn't great to be honest but we didn't stay there for that reason. We stopped in Princeton between Vancouver and the Kootenays and this hotel served it's purpose very well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Canadas Best Value Inn Princeton is perfectly situated to take full advantage of the best of Princeton ranging from a vacationing family to business traveler. Our location is in walking distance of many restaurants, town center and attractions. Choose from our variety of guest rooms, including, double bed rooms, king and queen suites, family room, kitchenettes and our new Jacuzzi suites -- as well, for your viewing pleasure, each room is equipped with new 32" flat screen TVs. And lastly, enjoy our full continental breakfast, which includes waffles, french toast, yogurt, cereal, oatmeal, muffins, fresh fruit and drinks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Orbitz, BookingOdigeoWL and Tingo so you can book your Canadas Best Value Princeton Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canadas Best Value Princeton Inn And Suites
- Canadas Best Value Princeton Hotel Princeton
- Best Western Princeton
- Princeton Best Western