“Absolutely horrible” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“Absolutely horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

It took 20 minutes to even get our drink order, about 20 more minutes for them to take the food order, and another half hour to actually get the food. The portion size of my skillet was smaller than expected, my wife asked for hard eggs but they came runny and I only got 1 refill of coffee and that I had to ask for. When going up to the front to pay I needed to wait for another 10 minutes before being acknowledged.

We were on a trip from BC to Alberta, and spending 2 hours in a Denny's is not what I had in mind.

Will not be back.

Visited July 2013

BC, Canada
“Food wasn't too bad.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Great salads! ( I can't believe I just said that about Dennys!). Had a non alcoholic drink as well, and that was good too!

Visited June 2013
Shelby, Montana
“Thought I would give it a try but...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Thought that I would give it a try but sadly this restaurant was the same as the rest of the chain. The server was very personalbe...she was from the Maritimes and tried to make it up to us about the food. The place was not very busy yet it took quite a while to get our food.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
West Kelowna, Canada
“What you would expect from Denny's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

We went here because most places to eat in Revelstoke are closed Sunday afternoons. It's what you would expect from Denny's but we didn't know they had a children's menu until now so it was a pleasant surprise. Good food, good service, average price.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Sechelt, Canada
“Decent meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

They had a new menu which was disappointing as our decision to go there was based on ordering something I knew was on their menu, so had to make a different choice. Our meal was decent and the staff pleasant.

Visited March 2013