“Camping at Canada West RV Park” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Canada West RV Park

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Revelstoke
Canada West RV Park
You added Canada West RV Park to your Saves list
3069 Trans Canada Hwy, Revelstoke, British Columbia V0E 2S0, Canada   |
Calgary, Canada
“Camping at Canada West RV Park”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

First of all - it was a great experience camping there even for a one night!! Pet friendly, newly renovated, very clean, properly maintained, fair price AND a pool. We wanted to stay for a night coming back from Kelowna. Overall, I do really recommend this place to stay. It almost feels like swimming in Radium Hot Springs around the mountains. It is beside the highway but it wasn't noisy, just cozy and comfortable place to stay. Plus our husky loved it too. Also, in the office they have lots of attractions around the area on the flyers. ~Kobos family

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Athabasca, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

While travelling home from BC to Alberta last summer, we decided to pull into the Canada West RV Park for the night. It was a good stopping point and from the website it looked to be a decent place to stay. Wrong.

For starters, we booked a pull through full hook up site but it was not easy to get into. The hookups were in a poor location and I had to stretch out my lines and hoses as far as I could and barely made it. When parked we were facing a ravine and with 2 little kids, my wife was not comfortable with that as the ravine was not barricaded. We were supposed to have free WiFi but that was only in the kiosk upon entering and the pool had leaves floating in it.

After getting all set up we were unhappy with our pull through, so I hooked up again and moved our trailer to a back in stall. This was in a better loaction but the power box for our 30 amp didn't work no matter what I tried (and I am an experienced RV'er) so I had to hook up an extension cord and pull our 30 amp connection to the next stall over and thankfully it reached.

To top it off, I wasn't expecting it to be noisy at night but there was lots of road noise from the highway.

Room Tip: Will not stay here again.