We were travelling from Kamloops to Emerald Lake. Three Valley was a perfect lunch time stop. Nothing special about the food - but the view was great - with gentle activity all the time.
The heritage collection was interesting too - again, nothing extraordinary, but pleasant.
And good photo opportunities too.
- Also Known As:
- Three Valley Lake Chateau & Ghost Town Hotel Revelstoke
- Three Valley Lake Chateau & Ghost Town Hotel
- Three Valley Lake Chateau And Ghost Town
- 3 Valley Lake Chateau & Ghost Town
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A lakefront hotel in Revelstoke nestled between stunning Three Valley Lake and the Monashee Mountains, Three Valley Lake Chateau & Ghost Town offers a unique blend of modern comforts and historical attractions. Our Revelstoke resort features 200 comfortable guest room accommodations and suites with beautiful garden or lake views, an onsite restaurant, and a heritage ghost town tour, complete with 25 historic buildings from the late 1800s, an antique auto museum and a railway roundhouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Three Valley Lake Chateau & Ghost Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.