“Nice meal with a friend” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Boston Pizza

Boston Pizza
#100-251 TransCanada Hwy. Northwest, Salmon Arm, British Columbia V1E 3B8, Canada
(250) 833-1151
Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 67 Restaurants in Salmon Arm
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
sorrento
“Nice meal with a friend”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

After a long day which included a drive and a shopping trip to Kamloops, we decided on BP for supper. I ordered the fish tacos and they were huge! I also tried the anniversary beer and it was very nice: an IPA. We both eneded up taking food home and I was delighted to see reusable, microwavable, dishwasher safe containers provided. Very environmentally conscious and a great improvement ont he ubiquitous foam containers.
Our waitress was friendly and efficient and the manager stopped by to see how things were as well.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Chase, Canada
“THE BEST CAESAR SALAD!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Wasn't overly hungry as ordered a 'side' caesar salad and an 'individual' size pizza. I have a good appetite = but I took a 'doggie' bag with me! the salad was almost more than I could eat - and the pizza with a SIDE salad for each person would be ample food for 2. BP's salads are so fresh and crisp - I could live on them alone!

Visited February 2014
Grande Prairie, Canada
“Great Food, Great Waitress”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

I took a friend of mine out for dinner to thank her for her hospitality. She is a vegetarian and tends not to dine out. However she and I both enjoyed our pizzas and our waitress.

The service was wonderful and the food was hot, right and tasty!

All in all a great experience!

• Visited May 2014
Kamloops, Canada
“good and gluten free”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

Avoiding gluten and eating in restaurants don't always go together, but they had a gluten free menu with good choices. I had the pasta with creamy tomato sauce and the spinach salad. I had the smaller salad but wished I ate the larger one with the poppy seed dressing. It was excellent. The pasta was good too of course.

The restaurant was quiet this night, thankfully, my loud days are over, lol. The service was very good, and we took our pasta leftovers home.

For the record, I am gluten intolerant, some symptoms hit asap, while others hit 6 - 12 hours later, and I can say that I had no gluten-ized symptoms.

• Visited March 2014
Vancouver, B.C.
“Jim the Cop knows his market!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

The girl who served us was terrific with a great personality. However, the biggest problem with this chain in general is that some of it's basic food is way overpriced (unless you're going on a discount night, like Pasta Tuesday). For instance, their base line pepperoni pizza isn't worth near what they charge. And I had a seafood fettucini another time I was here at this particular restaurant and I'm sure the shrimp came from a can (and nothing like their advertising picture for this particular dish). However, I did enjoy a nice burger the last time I was here.

Look it: the Dragon's Den ex-cop knows his clientele, does a great spin job making this a fun place to meet with friends (it's the only reason I end up going here), first and foremost, and the food is just good enough to keep people coming back. So kudos to him, but unless I'm over ruled again by my buddies who live up here, as for my going to this place on my own or with wife...I'm out ;)

• Visited February 2014