We stayed at this stunning new property in the last week of May. Amazing that it had only been open for a few weeks. The staff were extremely helpful and gracious and made sure we were well looked after. Everything about the place feels like quality; from the building itself, to the chattels in the rooms, to the services like the spa and the restaurants. We have stayed at a few other places in Sidney and think nothing even comes close to this. Our room; granted not the cheapest of the options, was beautiful. We had lots of room for the 2 kids and us and enjoyed the spectacular views of Mt Baker and the islands. We want to go back just to have more meals in Haros and the Bistro. I had a couple of lovely treatments in the spa and even managed a bit of a workout. Definately the place to stay in Sidney.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 55-room boutique hotel, spa, oceanfront restaurant & lounge, and cafe, opened in May 2007. Located on the waterfront in the charming seaside town of Sidney, British Columbia on Vancouver Island - just 10 minutes from the Victoria International Airport, BC Ferries to Vancouver, and Washington State Ferries to Anacortes, Washington. 30 minute drive to downtown Victoria. Complimentary use of 24 hour Fitness Centre. 3 Meeting/Function rooms for groups up to 60 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your The Sidney Pier Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sidney Pier Hotel Sidney
- The Sidney Pier Hotel And Spa