We stayed at the Sidney Pier just a few weeks ago for a wedding.
Location is amazing - it is exactly where the name of the hotel says it is - at the Sidney Pier!! I stone's throw from all the lovely places that Sidney has to offer.
Great staff - extremely friendly !
Lovely artwork all over the hotel - with featured artists each month. I really enjoyed how they showcase local talent.
The rooms are nice and clean - lovely room with a nice view.
As for the area itself, I wished that there were more local gift shops that offered ocean-type of souvenirs - there are a lot of home decor shops (import items from all over), and aside from the salt spring soap store, there wasn't really much else.
That was a bit disappointing.
However, there are some nice locally made souvenirs in the hotel lobby and if you see it and wish to purchase a locally made souvenir - the lobby would be the place to get it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 55-room boutique hotel, spa, oceanfront restaurant & lounge, and cafe, opened in May 2007. Located on the waterfront in the charming seaside town of Sidney, British Columbia on Vancouver Island - just 10 minutes from the Victoria International Airport, BC Ferries to Vancouver, and Washington State Ferries to Anacortes, Washington. 30 minute drive to downtown Victoria. Complimentary use of 24 hour Fitness Centre. 3 Meeting/Function rooms for groups up to 60 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your The Sidney Pier Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sidney Pier Hotel Sidney
- The Sidney Pier Hotel And Spa