We booked a wheelchair accessible room here and found it worked very well for us. Bathroom was very spacious with wheel-in shower. I really liked the long luggage rack near the door. Great space to organize all your stuff. The restaurant here is fabulous and the service of hotel staff was excellent. Only complaint was the fridge that is not really a fridge (cannot cool things). This was a drag when I had some leftover food I wanted to save until the next day. The location of the hotel is excellent - great ocean views and in walking distance of all the shops in Sidney. Will definitely visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 55-room boutique hotel, spa, oceanfront restaurant & lounge, and cafe, opened in May 2007. Located on the waterfront in the charming seaside town of Sidney, British Columbia on Vancouver Island - just 10 minutes from the Victoria International Airport, BC Ferries to Vancouver, and Washington State Ferries to Anacortes, Washington. 30 minute drive to downtown Victoria. Complimentary use of 24 hour Fitness Centre. 3 Meeting/Function rooms for groups up to 60 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Sidney Pier Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sidney Pier Hotel Sidney
- The Sidney Pier Hotel And Spa