We spent a night at this hotel during our trip to Butchart Gardens, we got a room with sea view and it is worth every dollar we paid for it. We got a great sea view at the sunrise and sunset, the hotel is very conveniently located by the pier, we enjoyed our walk at the pier during the sunset and there are many restaurants with good food surrounding the hotel. The hotel staffs were friendly and the room was quiet, definitely will come back again next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 55-room boutique hotel, spa, oceanfront restaurant & lounge, and cafe, opened in May 2007. Located on the waterfront in the charming seaside town of Sidney, British Columbia on Vancouver Island - just 10 minutes from the Victoria International Airport, BC Ferries to Vancouver, and Washington State Ferries to Anacortes, Washington. 30 minute drive to downtown Victoria. Complimentary use of 24 hour Fitness Centre. 3 Meeting/Function rooms for groups up to 60 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Sidney Pier Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sidney Pier Hotel Sidney
- The Sidney Pier Hotel And Spa