First, we are totally committed to their eco-friendly approach. The rooms are very relaxing with a "zen" decor. Our room was huge with a very comfortable bed, nice bathroom and patio with chairs overlooking the pier and the water. The on-site restaurant is definitely worth a visit. The front-desk staff were extremely pleasant and helpful. We only had a quick in-and-out weekend stay as we were heading to the airport early the next morning so we missed meeting "Dave" but are already contemplating a longer stay on our next trip to the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 55-room boutique hotel, spa, oceanfront restaurant & lounge, and cafe, opened in May 2007. Located on the waterfront in the charming seaside town of Sidney, British Columbia on Vancouver Island - just 10 minutes from the Victoria International Airport, BC Ferries to Vancouver, and Washington State Ferries to Anacortes, Washington. 30 minute drive to downtown Victoria. Complimentary use of 24 hour Fitness Centre. 3 Meeting/Function rooms for groups up to 60 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Sidney Pier Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sidney Pier Hotel Sidney
- The Sidney Pier Hotel And Spa