“Consistently pleasing, deserves the "comfy afterglow" award for food and view.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sea Glass Waterfront Grill

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Victoria BC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Everything was pleasant again, with food arriving quickly, all tasty, portions satisfying and the view into the Marina a treasure. See photo. My favourite appetizer is the deconstructed egg roll. This restaurant qualifies for the "comfy afterglow" award. Each dinner there has ended with a feeling of contentment and time enjoying my companion. Is there a word of caution? Avoid breakfast. The current menu is based on piled potatoes with something on the side.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

90% Recommend
Victoria, Canada
“Excellent food but too noisy!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

I fell in love with this restaurant on the first visit I made. The food was wonderful, the environment superb and the service was quite good for a newly opened restaurant. I returned for more lunches and was especially happy that I eventually visited for dinners because the dinner menu was really amazing! They have very good (and very creative) chefs and the quality of the food is consistent. My only concern is that now that this restaurant is constantly packed, the noise level is so high that it is difficult to have a relaxed conversation. I really hope this can be addressed because I want to come back, but hesitate.....

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Victoria
“Comfortable Marina Setting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

This restaurant is in its second incarnation with new owners set beside a busy working marina. The deck and room is comfortable, and the service is attentive and friendly. The food is well cooked and presented, not amazing but fresh and tasty.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Greene
“great atmosphere, delicious food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

We stopped here after kayaking, and the experience was fun. Good food, friendly wait staff, beautiful location

Visited September 2013
Victoria, Canada
“Excellent - service, decor, view, food!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We've been to the Sea Glass a couple of times and have to say we enjoyed both visits very much! The first time we went was a birthday celebration in June and we had the best time from start to finish. The restaurant was very busy, the service was good and the food was excellent - so much so that I was presented with a birthday cake and the whole place sang happy birthday to me! It didn't last long as the cake wasn't for me, but for the table next to us - we laughed and laughed when the waiter came and repossessed the cake!! He was very embarrassed but we thought it was pretty funny!! I did get some good pics with the cake before it was delivered to the correct table!!

The second time we went to the Sea Glass, we went for lunch and again, it was really good. The service and food were excellent and I have no hesitation in recommending this restaurant - we still have to try breakfast, I'm looking forward to it!!

• Visited August 2013