“Dinner and Beer!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Stamford, United Kingdom
“Dinner and Beer!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2014

As this is a brewery and restaurant there is a huge choice of beers, we tried about 4 and they were all quality. Food well priced and great service, a real Squamish experience, try it you'll be sad if you don't!

Visited August 2014

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Best Lamb Burger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2014

Food here is a good price for value. Beer is their own brew, and they have many types to suit your pallet and plate. They have a list of helpful suggested beer pairings for every menu item. Service is ok, could be quicker. Place is full of a mix of chill bicycle riders and hipster rock climbers.
I saw posters for lots of music sets. I was there in the afternoon and there was no music, so I'm assuming it's an evening thing.
Spacious seating inside and out.
Menu mostly features burgers and pizza. Including vegetarian options, lamb and pulled pork.
I enjoyed the lamb burger (nice and moist), while my colleague devoured a pulled pork burger. Both were deemed quite good - thank you kitchen staff!
Had the seasonal wheat beer, perfectly refreshing on the hot afternoon - thank you brew masters!

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, Canada
“Don't Go There to Eat”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2014

We wanted pub food. A burger would have been good. We thought this place sounded like the right spot, seeing as it has "pub" in it's name. Parking was tough. It was busy but we got a table, loud but we didn't really mind. We had a fee drink menus on the table and the server brought us a food menu. Well there was no pub food on that menu. So, we decided we'd stay anyway because we were hungry. We had to choose between salads, thin crust pizza, salmon, steak, and other overpriced meals. I got salmon. It was teeny tiny. Extremely salty. Over-flavored with a curry spice, sweet sauce, cilantro, feta, fresh onion, way too much salt, etc. Just too many things. My boyfriend had the pizza, again, too many ingredients, just not that good. Then, here's the kicker, we saw our server walk by with burgers for another table! If we knew there was pub food we would have been much happier. But no, we got ripped off. Too bad they didn't bring us the real menu. Pretty bad in my opinion. I know I won't go back because I can't stand getting ripped off. My advice, don't eat there, they just don't care about the food.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent spot in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

We have been here several times so thought it was finally time to write a review. Excellent food. Never had a bad meal. The butter chicken is superb. Love the flatbread pizza. Brewers is excellent. The staff try hard but it is a very busy place so you can wait a bit for food. Oh well. Just more time to try their beers. The flights are a good option for sampling.

Langley, Canada
“The Ale is some of the best the is not.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

This pub has many trophy's for their fine ales. It seems they rely on this as their staple. My wife and her friend had the mussels and thought they were passable but not great. I had the nachos but I thought they lacked creativity. They put nachos on a plate and baked cheese on it. They gave you a small side of diced tomatoes, refried beans? and sour cream. As far pub nachos I have had this is the worst by far. On the bright side the ale was good.

• Visited August 2014