“Great Pub Food!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
“Great Pub Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

We were on our way to Whistler and stopped in on our way there, it was so good we stopped on our way home to! Pizzas were delicious, fish and chips not greasy. Staff was attentive, friendly and knew their stuff. Ceasar salads were good, maybe a bit too mustardy. Will stop here again for sure. Would love to try their desserts!! Glad the music wasn't cranked up too loud. How about allowing puppies on the deck??

Burnaby
“Wonderful Experience indeed.. one of the best in my life...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

My friends organized a surprise birthday party for my hubby who was turning GOLDEN... The choice of restaurant was my daughter's and the rest was coordinated by our friends. 19 of us were accommodated near window with the beautiful view of Chief. The manager Dana and our server, Lorna were both very friendly, courteous and genuinely enjoyed what they were doing. The beer were great... we tried quite a few winning labels... the food was freshly cooked and presented with all the culinary skills. The service was awesome and it goes without saying that this place is truly a gem in Squamish area. If you have large groups, give it a shot and I promise you will not be disappointed. I loved this place and the people managing it are beautiful,happy, fun loving and customer oriented bunch.

Vancouver
“consistently good food and amazing beer!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

consistently good food and amazing beer! I love the beer here and the atmosphere is also 5* pub food is really good too.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, Canada
“Fantastic Howe Sound Brewing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

Reservations were made for 18 people to celebrate a very dear friend's 50th birthday with a request to make it a memorable evening. And boy!!! Dana the manager went out of her way with decorations, music, food, service and hospitality to make it ultra special for the birthday boy and more than memorable.... I don't think he'll forget it for the next 50 years. Lorna our server made us feel so special that it was a treat to be served by her. That place has a special dish which is called HAPPINESS and the staff sure knows how to share and serve it!!! Right from the moment we entered and until we left, the evening was extremely happy and fun with all their delicious food and prize winning beers.

“A True Gem in Squamish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

Visited this Gem to celebrate the 50th Birthday of our friend. We left from Vancouver to celebrate his birthday especially since he likes to taste different beers. Believe me this place will not let you down either for the food or the Service (especially the service). Let me start with the service part: Our server Lorna was one of the most pleasing personalities I have had the good fortune to meet. I, myself have been in the Customer Service industry for over 35 years and I know good service with a genuine smile and from the heart when I see one. Lorna did all of that with a good sense of humour and I am 100% sure she loves what she does. The manager Dana was just as obliging, friendly and she too loves what she does.
Now to review the actual place and the food: This place was busy when we arrived and it was a good thing we had a prior booking as we were in a group of 19. Dana made sure this place was ready to accommodate us and was prepared and decorated at sharp 6:30 PM which was the time we were told it would be ready. Even with the place being busy not once were we made to feel rushed or the server standing to take our orders. When the birthday boy arrived he was brought in and the look on his face to see 16 screaming adults sing Happy Birthday was a Million $$$ experience. The manager had arranged for live singers to come in at the end of the night to sing and it was a truly a memorable experience. The food was pub food but with a difference. The wings were delicious and the nachos were freshly prepared. The burgers, fish & chips, Jambalaya we ordered we all freshly prepared and tasty.
If you do go visit this place say Hi to the lovely ladies there, and Enjoy your evening. You will be gald you came here.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere