The overall service and quality with a rate of USD 85 per night (before taxes and service charges) made us rate this hotel as excellent.
We go to Whistler often during the ski season. It is a 35-45 minutes drive to Creekside in Whistler.
Rates: we checked the rates for the first of January and the hotel quoted a rate of 134 (CAD?) on the phone. The best quotes on the web sites (associated with tripadvisor) were 114 USD. A bid of 85 USD at priceline were not accepted.
Back to reviewing this stay:
We (2 people) stayed in a suite (# 406) with full well equipped kitchen for three nights just after Christmas. .
The room was well set up with a bedroom part and the living / kitchen area furnished with a (sleeping) coach, a dining table and a work desk. It has a small balcony that we did not use.
This room is on the west side of the hotel and has a view of the 99 HWY, but we were not bothered by the noise. The rooms on the east side cannot see the HWY.
Entertainment: TV had many channels and there was a functioning DVD player.
For WiFi we needed to pay 10.95 CAD for 24 hours, this additional charge is called out clearly during the booking process.
Restaurant: we only had a dessert and teas, the ambiance was OK and the food was average and reasonably priced. Service was pleasant.
The overall service was excellent: we were allowed to check in at 8:30AM AM and a late check-out at 1 PM. We also needed batteries for a remote and it was delivered within minutes.
- Also Known As:
- Executive Suites Garibaldi Springs Hotel Squamish
- Executive Suites Garibaldi Springs Hotel
- Executive Hotel Squamish
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal For Leisure and Corporate Travelers, A Perfect Couple’s Retreat...Or The Ultimate Family Getaway!Executive Suites Hotel and Resort, Squamish is a spacious all-season and all-suite hotel located in Squamish, British Columbia along the scenic Sea to Sky Highway (just 40 minutes from Vancouver and Whistler Village). With A choice of 111 Suites featuring fully equipped kitchens and private balconies, stunning views and free Wireless High Speed Internet, Adventure Desk, Living Well In Room Spa and a Heated Outdoor Pool and Hot tub. Executive Suites Squamish Hotel & Resort has your comfort and enjoyment in mind.Set in the outdoor adventure capital of Canada, this Squamish Hotel & Resort is ideally situated to provide guests with the best in outdoor adventure including climbing, hiking, biking, kayaking, windsurfing, and so much more... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Executive Suites Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.