“A Place without a View” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #28 of 40 Restaurants in Trail
Vancouver, Canada
“A Place without a View”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

How disappointing. We went there to celebrate a birthday because we heard it was good. Anything but! The Caesar salad the lettuce was wilted, and only two croutons. I was the lucky one, most had none. My main dish, anything but warm and tasted like it came from a box dressed up in a pretty dish. How about a meal saying it has crab, and it has none. To make the night rememberable, they forgot the birthday's meal, it came after we had eaten. The quality of the food is poor and I would not recommend this place to anyone. A poor meal for the price.

• Visited January 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

“dissappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

I went there for my birthday and I was really excited to go since I had heard some awesome reviews. I ordered a chicken dish (can't rmember the name) but the sauce tasted like packaged scalloped potatoes and I was terribly dissappointed. I did like the dessert and the service was okay, although the waitress didn't refill my drink or come check on us once

Visited October 2012
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

It has something for everyone and tastes great! Meals are always delicious and the owner is really nice! The Pizza, Sandwiches and Prime rib are great and the Caesar salad and Yam fries are delicious too.

Visited January 2013
“Disappointed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

I ordered prime rib dinner for take out. I was only going 4 minutes away from restaurant and by the way the bag of food on the floor with heat on it. The meat was cold, tuff & they call "GRAVY" the aujus...yuck! The baked potatoe was luke warm (my own butter would not melt~they forgot the butter) & had been over cooked. The veggies stone cold & over cooked. The ceasar soggy with no crutons, bacon or parmesan, rather just wilty lettuce with too much dressing ( the
dressing is very tasty though). The bread very good. The $4.95 peacan pie was only 5 bites...very small, never seen such a small piece of pie, & I personally was not at all fond of their recipe & it seemed to be old, or not fresh. They definately need to increase the quality of food & serve it hot, especially at the price. $28.00 for a very poor quality cold meal.

• Visited December 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Kootenays, British Columbia
“Pretty Good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

This odd place with its view of the car dealership next door produces pretty good food. Service is fine. The decor is old fashioned.

Visited April 2012