I would definitly recommend this motel to anyone over the ones in McBride. I don't have one negative thing to say about it. The owner was very friendly and pleasant and went out of his way to show me right to my room. Didn't just give me directions. The room was very clean and i was impressed with the extras. Fridge, microwave and coffee maker. I loved the decor. Panelled walls, and patchwork quilts on the bed. It had a very cabiney, homey feel to it. It was also very peaceful and quiet. I had a very restful sleep unlike 2 weeks ago in McBride where I had to listen to barking, howling dogs! I will most definitly stay here again when I am driving through to Terrace.
- Also Known As:
- Tete Jaune Lodge & Backpackers Hotel Valemount
- Tete Jaune Lodge And Backpackers Hostel
- Tete Jaune Lodge & Backpackers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tete Jaune Lodge and Backpackers Hostel is located between Cariboo and Rocky Mountains, 10 minutes from Mount Robson in the Robson Valley on the Fraser River. 14 unit motel with convenience store. New Hostel & motel open year round. Summer serviced RV sites, Campground and Teepees. Whitewater rafting, ATVing and hiking popular in summer. Winter is Snowmobiling and snowcat skiing. Licensed Riverside Dining in summer. ... more less