Everything went smoothly - from taking the reservation to guiding me to the B&B after I got lost
Room was clean, comfie and ample size. Private bath was clean and spacious.
Neighborhood was quiet at night - slept soundly - was even able to catch part of a NFL preseason game on ESPN (in North Sydney of all places).
Breakfast the next morning was delish - with real scrambled eggs and tasty sausages, toast, yoghurt and plenty of condiments.
- Also Known As:
- The Harbourfront Bed And Breakfast Inn
- The Harbourfront Hotel North Sydney
- At The Harbourfront Bed & Breakfast Inn North Sydney, Nova Scotia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At The Harbourfront is a couple of blocks from the ferry to Newfoundland and across the street from the bus terminal. For travelers touring Cape Breton: we are approx 45 minutes from the start of the Cabot Trail. We are near the city of Sydney with all its entertainment events and casino, about 45 minutes from Glace Bay's Savoy Theatre and Miners Museum, the Fortress of Louisburg and East Bay the home of Rita MacNeil’s Tea Room. Also not too far from the many golf courses and festivals that are part of the summer events in Cape Breton. North Sydney offers free entertainment at the wharf in the summer season. New North Sydney Arena and new Culture and Heritage Centre will add to the pleasure of those visiting the area along with the Sports Museum and Fossil Centre, nearby in Sydney Mines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your At The Harbourfront Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.