“Refined superb dining” 4 of 5 stars

grangemouth, scotland
“Refined superb dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2015 NEW

What a great place!
Superb food, well cooked and an incredible selection of styles on a varied menu. Superb choice of wines available as well. If you are looking for bargain basement forget it. It is pricy, but it is value for money.
I had the second best Osso Bucco that I've every had here (the best was in Houston) along with a very nice Merlot. Not too busy, I guess not too many people passing through realise what it is.

• Visited June 2014

Newmarket, Canada
“Great Destination Cusine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2015

Given this was our first time back to Bracebridge after a number of years, we were pleasantly surprised to find an amazing restaurant at the beginning of Manitoba Street. Loved the deco, simple but elegant at the same time.
We had a friendly waiter by the name of Matthew whose worked there for 2 yrs. I would recommend this place to anyone visiting the area for the first time. The food was excellent especially the bread pudding. Staff were amazing and hats off to the chief.

• Visited March 2015
Bolton, Canada
“Riverwalk in Bracebridge”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2015

Absolutely loved this restaurant, the atmosphere was very cozy and comfortable. The staff was friendly and very accommodating. A friend had hurt her back while skating earlier, and they were supplying her with ice packs so she could ice her back. Not to mention we had a gluten free friend with us as well, and she was so happy with her choices, especially the dessert! The food was delicious, I enjoyed it very much! I would definately go back to Riverwalk!!

• Visited February 2015
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best restaurant in Bracebridge”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2015

I never write reviews but I do go on to look. This will be my exception. This is the best place I have been in a long time and to that person who gave them a bad review because they can't be bothered to call and make a reso is just ridiculous!! After the first time I would have called. Just shows you how trip advisor has gone down hill. It's for honest experiences not to bash!!'

You don't know what you're missing. Anytime I'm up north I go there for lunch or dinner. Anytime of year!! They are one of the only local restaurants that doesn't close for anytime except over xmas. The food is far superior to anything you will get in town and the price point is an excellent value for the love,time and quality of your visit. We are going for Valentines Day and I can't wait. Made our reso early because I know they fill up fast. And when I called the helpful Megan told us about the menu being offered on Fri night as well. What a great idea for people to avoid the crowds but still want to take their special one out.

Bracebridge, Canada
“Wonderful New Year”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2015

We attended a surprise party in Riverwalk Upstairs. The food was delicious. The staff go out of their way to meet needs. To the person who complained that it is always closed, have they taken a moment to read the hours of operation clearly posted on entrance door?

• Visited December 2014