“Almost everything closed - some cute animals, some sad goats.” 2 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 16 Activities in Bracebridge
ontario, canada
“Almost everything closed - some cute animals, some sad goats.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

We went on Monday at 2 pm & everything was closed except the petting zoo. We saw a calf, pigs, ducks, horses, and goats. It was all outdoors, which was too bad as we were looking forward to the petting barn promised on the web page (much warmer). Most of the animals seemed happy, but I was worried about the 2 goats, who were in a very small fenced enclosure that smelled very strongly of pee. My toddler enjoyed the farm; I would have liked it more if I'd felt happier about the goats & if the tuck shop had been open. Web page promised a lot more than we got.

Toronto, Ontario
4 attraction reviews
“Full of Fun for the family”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

This place looks like it is full of fun for the family. Sadly we showed up on Saturday and it was closed. Even with it closed we were still able to see all the animals. It made my daughter happy enough.. so I wrote this review.

Visited August 2012