“Not as good as it used to!” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Takeout
Brockville, Ontario
“Not as good as it used to!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Restaurant was clean and pleasant decor as are all East Side Mario's. However I must say that the new menu is not health conscious. The salt content in my "Mario’s Chicken Parmigiana" was so high, I could not and did not complete my meal. I mentioned this to the waiter that replied with "well that's how we make it". I asked if it might of been a mistake in the preperation and he replied "no it's always made this way. My wife had "Steak Pepperonata" and she also found it very salty. We mentioned this also to the server. Frankly I used to go to East Side Mario's once or twice a month, but with this new menu, East Side Mario's is out of touch with the new world where health conscious meals are a must.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Richmond, Canada
“Standard East Side Marios”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

During our visit the service was quick and pleasant. The menu is standard for these restaurants and the food that we had was quite enjoyable. Dependant upon the meal chosen, hot bread is included, some meals have included either house or caesar salad. Soft drinks are refillable. Good family atmosphere.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
St. Andrews By the sea
“Love the Mario's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Amazing food and great service! LOVED IT! The Bathrooms were clean and smelled nice and the kids had fun wiith the servers which made it easier for us to relax :)

Visited January 2013
Brockville, Canada
“Don't eat here if you like hot food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

Spent 20 mins waiting to order- no drinks and no menus. When served the server was rude and did not ask if we wanted refills. The food was cold and did not get the sides we asked for. a mediocre restraunt at best.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
St. John's, Canada
“hockey trip”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

part of our hockey team showed up- 13 people in all- we had to wait 15-20 mins for a table (understandable) but it didnt look very busy. We placed our order, and I asked to think about my drink order. She never did come back to take my drink order, and finally when our meal came, I had to ask twice for a tea. When she finally remembered on the third trip over, she said she would give me an extra tea for forgetting- but all she did was bring me another pot of water- no tea bag. I then asked for a glass of water to go with my spicy meal- and again after the second request, i never did get a glass of water! Yet all the other patrons, mostly male, got second and third beers within miniutes of a request! She never had any problem giving me my bill on time though!!

Visited January 2013