“Great value for team events” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Brockville - City Of 1000 Islands

You added Days Inn Brockville - City Of 1000 Islands to your Saves list
Days Inn Brockville - City Of 1000 Islands
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   160 Stewart Boulevard, Brockville, Ontario K6V 4W6, Canada   |
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Brockville
Kanata
“Great value for team events”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Recently stayed during hockey tournament. Great room value for budget. Layout allowed us to get gear back and forth from vehicles to room easily. Check in/out was fast. Staff in breakfast room very polite and always making sure food is abundant and tables are cleaned. Good service.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

daysinnbrockville, Manager at Days Inn Brockville - City Of 1000 Islands, responded to this review, February 9, 2013
Dear Karen C...
Our entire team thanks you for writing your review. We're happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and very much value your feedback. We hope to be of service should you return to our beautiful city.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
NORTH YORK
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

The pillows were Not too great. Single slab foam pillows do not give the best sleep experience! Better would be some sort of polyester fill--I am not expecting down pillows, but there should be something better than what we had. Otherwise great stay.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

daysinnbrockville, Manager at Days Inn Brockville - City Of 1000 Islands, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Dear Honigeli...On behalf of our entire team please allow me to say Thanks for writing a review of your stay with us. Your feedback is very much appreciated. We're happy that you had a " great stay." Your comments regarding the pillows have been passed on to our purchasing department. We hope to be of service to you should your travels return you to Brockville.
Leamington, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

I stay at the Days Inn Brockville several times a year on business and never once have I not been greeted with a warm and friendly smile along with a personal greeting using my name. Brian, Tracey and the rest of the front desk staff are wonderful long time members of the hotel team and therefore can assist you with any and all requests knowledgeably.

The hotel is not fancy, but it is clean, secure and good value for your money. I continue to return because of the staff and their friendliness.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
daysinnbrockville, Manager at Days Inn Brockville - City Of 1000 Islands, responded to this review, December 22, 2012
Dear Trish W....
Thank-you very much for your kind review of your stay with us. We're very pleased to hear you return to stay with us each time your business brings you to Brockville. We truly do value loyal guests such as yourself. We look forward to being of service to you the next time you visit our beautiful city. Best Regards.
Durand, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

Brian the morning manager, was especially helpful and he is the reason for my return stays .I travel frequently in Canada and the continental breakfast is by far the best ever. Fresh eggs &sausage is a hit with me. The rooms are good with clean bathrooms

Room Tip: I have no complaints in the 3 rooms I stayed in
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
daysinnbrockville, Manager at Days Inn Brockville - City Of 1000 Islands, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
Dear Ron L....
Thank-you very much for your kind review. Our entire team works hard to ensure that our guests have an enjoyable stay from the moment they arrive at our Hotel. Your review indicates that we are moving in the right direction in this goal. The staff member you mentioned will be told of your comments. We look forward to being of service to you when your travels return you to Canada. Best Regards.
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

When I went into the room I tried to put a light on. The only light that would go on was the bathroom light. All other lights and TV would not work. I went to the desk and the young man came to help me. The plugs were out of the wall behind the bed. The TV was hooked up to a Surge bar and someone had turned it off. I can't imagine when the room was cleaned that someone would do this. Also there were people standing in the hall drinking and very noisy, the desk clerk spoke to them (about 9.30) but the noise did not stop until after 11pm. I have stayed here serveral times over the last 5 years and had been very happy. This will not stop me from staying here again. In fact I am planning on coming again Dec. 23 to 26 for Christmas with family.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

daysinnbrockville, Manager at Days Inn Brockville - City Of 1000 Islands, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Dear Valued Guest...
Thanks very much for taking the time to let us know that you enjoyed your most recent stay with us. We very much appreciate your feedback. Our apologies that some of the electrical items were not working as they should have been when you arrived to the room. We will remind our housekeeping department to check those things prior to exiting the room. If your travels do bring you back to stay over the holidays, please contact me personally here at the hotel so that I may assist in making your reservation.
Toronto
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

I spend about 100 nights a year in hotels. The Days Inn Brockville ranks among the worst stays ever. The place needs to be torn down.
Staff was nice though.
The price seemed good until I entered the driveway.
I felt safe because there were three guys sitting in the hallway passing a bottle back and forth. No burglar would try and get past them.
The room was very old and tired. I could forgive this, but the cleaning staff clearly had also given up. The bathroom floor looked like Don King had shaved his head in there.
Two of my group chose to drive three hours to Toronto to avoid staying at this property.
You're better off just about anywhere else.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

daysinnbrockville, Manager at Days Inn Brockville - City Of 1000 Islands, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Dear Steve E....Thanks for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us. Our most sincere apologies that your stay was anything less than satisfactory. Our cleaning team has been with us for several years now and normally they do an excellent job. We wish you had contacted a member of our team so that we could have ensured that your stay was enjoyable and worry free. We hope you will provide us with another opportunity to regain your confidence in our property. If so, please contact me personally so that I can assist in making your reservation.

Been to Days Inn Brockville - City Of 1000 Islands? Share your experiences!