Chatham Breakfast House-Churrascaria Steak House
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Corner Brook, Newfoundland, Canada
“Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

Greek salad, cod cakes app and chicken & ribs. Everything was perfect. Service included. Would go again and recommend.

WAUBAUSHENE, ON
“Churrasco y Asado, devina ....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

Pretty close to the "asado" I'm used to... great churrasco, and the breakfast pretty good too, lots of tomates

Visited November 2013
“Great place for a special dinner or any other meal!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

We go often because it is one of the best places to dine . The food is awesome and the staff is great. Whether we go for breakfast, lunch or out for a leisurely dinner, we are never disappointed. Excellent quality and reasonably priced. For busy days, the take out bbq chicken is fantastic. Highly recommend!!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“Best Portuguese-Style Chicken I've Ever Had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

I went to this restaurant on a random passing through Chatham and I've been telling everyone about this randomly found place. I can only speak wonders of the server named Claudia, she was really sweet, super friendly and talkative. The food was unreal, I had the half Portuguese-Style chicken meal and I am pretty sure I was caught licking my fingers at the end because of how succulent the dish was. The serving was more than generous as it came with a salad which was absolutely delicious and full of flavor. It also came with some kind of baked cassava (or something else) which was also very good. I currently live in Toronto and I am already planning to drive 2 hours to take a date to this place. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Canada
“Great food will come back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

We've eaten here a few times in the last couple of months on business and haven't had a bad meal or experience. Very delicious meal and with great service. Cannot complain and highly recommend. Their hours close early on weekdays, so if you are planning to dine, call ahead to find our their hours and reserve. You will not be disappointed and ask for their Portuguese chicken dish mmmm

Visited September 2013