We travelled to Chatham to visit someone in the hospital. We brought our 6 month old labradoodle because dogs are allowed. Check in staff were very accommodating and upgraded our two doubles to two queens. The room spacious, clean and quiet. Front desk gave us the name of a good pizzeria.
Continental Breakfast had lots of options including pancakes. Buffer staff was very helpful
This hotel is older and dated as far as decor. Location is a bit out of the "sowntown" area. But in reality, it was clean, reasonably priced, allowed dogs and everyone was nice. What more does one need on a quick one night visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Accommodations that are clean, quiet & comfortable in a safe environment, located within the City of Chatham & the Municipality of Chatham-Kent.Breakfast is available for all guests & a variety of Meeting Space for business' purposes as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Chatham Travelodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chatham Travelodge Hotel Chatham
- Travel Lodge Chatham
- Travelodge Chatham
- Chatham Travel Lodge
- Chatham Travelodge Ontario, Canada