I guess we know what happened to the Wheels Inn! For those that remember this iconic 'resort'
We stayed here one night in June 2014.
- the booking process was a bit of a challenge as we wanted two rooms which were adjoining. We had to call back a couple of times to ensure the rooms were connected, but all was straighter out in the end
- the room was okay, we didn't have a microwave, and the door to the fridge was broken, but overall the stay was fine
- I think I know what happened to the old Wheels Inn video games... perhaps an update would be nice
- did not get a chance to use the pool, but looked nice
- friendly and helpful
- the breakfast was good and the kids enjoyed the pancake machine. Nice selection of foods.