“NEVER RETURN” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Cobourg, Canada
“NEVER RETURN”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

I have been a very good customer of Casey's over the years and of late I have noticed it has gone down hill considerably. Tuesday night my husband and I were in for a quick dinner as he was traveling . When we go we order the double dusted wings so we are not there on a Thursday night when the wings are half price. We placed our order with Kimberly and when it came out the wings once again were not double dusted...They were NOT what we ordered. Our waitress said she would take them back to the kitchen and have them try again but as my husband was famished and in a rush he did not want this ...He would eat what he was given but not what we ordered. Had some of mine sent back and of course they arrived as he was finished. If I had wanted to have dinner by myself I would have. This is so annoying and Kimberly said she would tell the manager I was not happy. Whether she did or not I do not know as he never came to the table to talk to us. This has been a constant theme lately and too many visits with sub standard food and poor service. I will spend my restaurant dollars elsewhere and actually receive what I order. It is not Rocket Science Caseys...If you don't want people to order double dusted wings, take it off the menu.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Cobourg, Canada
“Good value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Usually go there once every two weeks either on Thursday or Friday night to cap off the week!
Chicken wings are half price on Thursday plus always enjoy the frothy Budweiser with them .

Cheers

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Prince Edward County, Canada
“Get the Singaporean Street Noodles.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

If this review was based solely on my meal I'd give it a 5-star. I usually can't finish a whole restaurant entree because it doesn't take much to fill me up. However, I finished all of my noodles and didn't even have the regretful "overly full" feeling afterwards! Amazing! The dish was sooo good. Flavourful. Easy to eat (I love using chopsticks). Mmmmmmm :)

This was my first time at the restaurant. We were a big group of 15 or so. One of my friends had just turned 19 so they brought a piece of cake out for her. It was a huge piece of cake, and I had just ordered the same kind, so when I saw it I thought it was a special "birthday size". However, when I got mine it was the same size! It was at least double the size of a regular piece of cake. I split it with a friend but even then there was still at least half of it left. The entire group couldn't finish of the birthday girl's cake or mine. But whatever; it was damn good chocolate cake. I brought the rest home.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cobourg, Ontario, Canada
“Yum Casey's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

My wife and I frequent this place, as it is the best place to eat in Cobourg. Consistently great food, drinks, and service. There are no other places in this town that compare. In the 8 years I've lived in Cobourg, I have yet to have a mediocre experience at Casey's. With live music every week, it can't be beat.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Roseneath, Canada
“Casual and Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Casey's in Cobourg is always dependable. I order Salmon on a Cobb Salad with some Pinot Grigio and it outclasses all other franchise restaurants.
Friendly service and clean.

Visited December 2012