Everytime we go to the Woodlawn Inn, we enjoy it more and more. Excellent service, accomodations and food. A cosy, quiet retreat. A quick getaway fromToronto. The owners are always courteous and always ready to make you stay comfortable and relaxing. If you wish a weekend getaway I highly recommend the Woodlawn Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Cobourg's Historic District and close to the waterfront, the historic Woodlawn Inn opened its doors in 1988 and today has twenty generously appointed guest rooms. The Woodlawn Inn is perfect for romantic retreats, girl’s getaways, small weddings and business meetings. The highly regarded Woodlawn Inn dining room is open to the public for intimate dinners or for large weddings of up to 100 guests. Within walking distance, there are day-spas, historic homes, shops and one of the most picturesque downtowns in Canada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Woodlawn Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Woodlawn Hotel Cobourg
- The Woodlawn Inn Cobourg, Ontario