“Wow” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Toronto, Canada
“Wow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

You MUST try the Lemon Tart. Although everything was beautiful, staff were wonderful and the food divine, it's the tart that keeps me wishing I was nearby!

Visited July 2013

totellthetruth_13
“My "go to" place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Never had a bad meal there, and I never miss their innovative tasting menus. Servers are attentive and knowledgeable. Dollar for dollar, I find it far superior to Tesoro, which I find to be over-rated.

Visited May 2013
Alliston, Canada
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

My sister and I dined here after reading positive reviews. Service was very slow to start but improved as people left and they became less busy. The food was excellent. My sisters duck was cooked perfectly with wonderfully crispy skin. My pork was so tender and the gnocchi was awesome. We vowed not to eat desert but they have a sampling trio you can select and who could turn down Lindt chocolate ice cream? Glad we didn't turn it down. That and the tiramisu, the lemon desert and the creme brûlée were all amazing. Topped off with a cappuccino and it was a meal to remember. Excellent.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent, as always!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

My husband and I dined at Azzurra last Thursday evening. The service was outstanding and our meals were outstanding. Great portions with incredible taste. We are never disappointed at this wonderful restaurant!

Visited May 2013
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

They have a Pranza dining experience where you have 6 or more friends ( I think up to 30+) They have 2 menu options that are both reasonable. It is served Family style dining on platters and the food just comes out in waves. Amount of food is always more than enough and service is always excellent. If you are looking forward to trying something different for a birthday or special occasion this is a must try. I promise you will be delighted!!!

• Visited March 2013