This restaurant is the perfect example of what happens when a complacent owner feels like they are the only game in town. Here's our experience:
- seated 25 min after reservation
- served appetizers 1 hour after arrival
- mistakenly brought someone else's dinner (same order as ours), which was then taken away with our forks about to dig into the meal
- food was decent, but not worth $20 a plate
- when we talked to the waitress, she brought the owner over to the table and the owner stared at us without saying anything. After we politely described our dissatisfaction, she explained that a reservation is only a "suggestion" and that receiving our main courses 1.5 hours after arrival was "within standard limits". She offered nothing to help the situation and was actually rude to us in return for our feedback.
Don't go here if you plan on using your time wisely at Blue Mountain.
If you own or manage Copper Blues, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.