I held a girls weekend for 8 friends this past weekend and we were beyond thrilled with the accommodations. We stayed in a large villa and a smaller townhouse, and had more than enough space for all of us (6 bathrooms between us all). The only disappointment was that the pool looked ready to go, but they couldn't open it due to needing an inspector to check it out. I can't blame the resort though, the weekend prior was snowing, and this weekend surprised everyone with summerish weather.
I will definitely come back to this place soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have become the benchmark by which service and quality are measured in the Georgian Triangle. We provide personal attention, superior accommodations, incredible conference rooms, full service spa and salon on site, area discounts, and fine cuisine that other resorts are unable to match. We are located in the perfect location, minutes from Blue Mountain Village and all its amenities, and ski hills, and a few minutes from the busy downtown of beautiful Collingwood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Georgian Manor Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Georgian Manor Hotel Collingwood
- Georgian Manor Collingwood
- Georgian Manor Resort Collingwood, Ontario