“Great Girls Weekend” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Georgian Manor Resort

You added Georgian Manor Resort to your Saves list
Georgian Manor Resort
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10 Vacation Inn Drive, Collingwood, Ontario L9Y 5G4, Canada   |
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Collingwood
Toronto, Canada
“Great Girls Weekend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

I held a girls weekend for 8 friends this past weekend and we were beyond thrilled with the accommodations. We stayed in a large villa and a smaller townhouse, and had more than enough space for all of us (6 bathrooms between us all). The only disappointment was that the pool looked ready to go, but they couldn't open it due to needing an inspector to check it out. I can't blame the resort though, the weekend prior was snowing, and this weekend surprised everyone with summerish weather.

I will definitely come back to this place soon.

K McCormick.

Room Tip: Ask for the villas! It appeared to be at least 1400 sq feet and can sleep up to 6 very comfortably...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
GMRCustomerRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Georgian Manor Resort, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to share your feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our villas! Our condo’s and villas are extremely popular. Most of the units are reserved for our members however we do set a few aside for the public to enjoy too. We are hoping to have our outdoor open pool to enjoy shortly. Georgian Manor looks forward to welcoming you back in the future!

705-445-9422

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I took my family to Georgian Manor Resort and was pleasantly surprised with the experience. The rooms were clean and well maintained and the staff were some of the friendliest and helpful people I have ever encountered on vacation. We ate in the restaurant and we were amazed by the value and quality of the food. The breakfast buffet was amazing and the price was great for an all you can eat breakfast. I would recommend any one going up to the Collingwood area to give Georgian Manor a try, you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed April 2013
Wasaga Beach, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I wanted to share with all of you that are thinking of visiting Collingwood, I recently visited Georgian Manor in Collingwood for Breakfast with Family and what a great experience we had.

The food was great on the Sunday Brunch, the staff were excellent from the stories that chef told us while making our delicious omelettes, to the staff of Chuck Doyle, Meghan Doyle and Kyla Doyle. The Food & Beverage Manager Cathy Doyle even made an appearance at our table which was so unexpected and so appreciated. It seemed like even the entire family was working on this fine Sunday morning that they enjoyed being at work and providing great customer service.

I wanted to thank all of the Georgian Manor Staff for their great service and I wanted to say Keep up the great work you all do to make a customers experience memorable.

Planning a visit very soon :)

Carolyn Sharples

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Kitchener, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

Went to Georgian Manor only because of my girlfriend was holding her weeding there. I wasn’t sure I wanted to stay there. I was going to book somewhere else close but I am happy that I did. From the time I checked in, until I checked out it was amazing. All the staff is very welcoming and helpful all over the resort. A friends wedding turned into a mini vaca for myself.
The wedding was a beautiful dream. All the staff was all remarkable. I could not believe how tentative they all were. Even if they were busy they would still stop and help you. Wow! My girlfriend is a very hard woman to please and is usually stressed out all the time. This was the first time I have seen her so calm even for her wedding day.
We had breakfast together the next morning in the restaurant. I advise everyone to hit the breakfast buffet. The staffs are lovely and very friendly.
Looks are not everything. This place my not look great but the people there make it worth your time to stay for a visit. I would recommend this place for all who are having a wedding or just looking for a mini vaca.
Thank you to all the banquets staff and restaurant staff for making my girlfriends wedding a dream come true an thank you to all Georgian Manor employees for a wonderful trip.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
GMRCustomerRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Georgian Manor Resort, responded to this review, April 28, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your comments. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your friends wedding and it ended up being a nice getaway for you! Weddings are always a special time and our highly qualified banquet team work extremely hard at making the bride and groom and every last one of their guests have a special experience! We are here to help make your special day one to remember, whether it’s a wedding, anniversary or birthday we are here to help take care of the details. Most of our rooms have been updated, for your next stay with us please call ahead to request one.

Kind Regards,

Barrie, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

Found the staff friendly and helpful, food was great.
Like outdoor and indoor pool, nice option.
Well located, kitchen needs new style.
Would recommend to family and friend.
Breakfast buffet is awesome, we liked the fresh breakfast food.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Tiny, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

My family went to the Georgian Manor Resort for a few days...We couldn't beleive it!!!! Skiing in the morning and Golfing in the afternoon... Hotel was great location without being right at the mountain.. Hotel room was clean and staff was great. The Breakfast BUFFET was the best for growing teens (four teens), my kids kept the chef busy with omelette and waffle orders!! Best part to the buffet was the price...only $14 per person (for all their could eat.)

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Oakville, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I was truly scared about going to this Hotel as there were so many bad reviews. However, I was truly elated when I entered the one Bedroom suite as it was everything I was hoping for. My husband watches all sports and I don't so the 2 TV's were great. We didn't know how to turn on the fireplace, so we phoned the front desk and right away there was a pleasant Maintenance man that came up to put the Fire Place on and adjust the heat in the room... He really deserves recognition... We ate in the Dining room for Dinner and Breakfast which we normally don't do but it was cold that I didn't want to go out and it was excellent for both meals.... So I really don't know what all the complaining about but I surely will be back next year or maybe even sooner

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
GMRCustomerRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Georgian Manor Resort, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

We love to hear when our guests have a wonderful stay. I have passed along your positive comments about our maintenance staff to the General Manager. Now that the weather is warming up, you should check us out. We have lovely walking trails a beautiful out door pool and our famous superstition professional mini putt. Our condos are a popular choice for its luxury and comfort. Our staff looks forward to welcoming you back.

705-445-9422

Been to Georgian Manor Resort? Share your experiences!