We had never been to Collingwood, had an opportunity to use some of our time share points and decided to visit. The room was small but, cClean and quiet. We ate at the breakfast brunch twice, good food and service. The Manor was centrally located and we were able to tour the area. Did enjoy the golf experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have become the benchmark by which service and quality are measured in the Georgian Triangle. We provide personal attention, superior accommodations, incredible conference rooms, full service spa and salon on site, area discounts, and fine cuisine that other resorts are unable to match. We are located in the perfect location, minutes from Blue Mountain Village and all its amenities, and ski hills, and a few minutes from the busy downtown of beautiful Collingwood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Georgian Manor Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Georgian Manor Hotel Collingwood
- Georgian Manor Collingwood
- Georgian Manor Resort Collingwood, Ontario