We stayed end of July for 2 nights. Had a newly renovated room with very comfortable beds and pillows. Bathroom was large with hair dryer and ample counter space. There is no elevator in the area we stayed and had to carry suitcase up the stairs, this area would not be good for those with poor mobility. There is no bar fridge in the room. The only mirror in the room is in the bathroom, which is inconvenient when two women are trying to get ready to go out. We did use one of the pools, which was perfect as it was an adults only pool. Would stay here again if staying in the new part as the beds were comfortable and overall the hotel part we stayed in was clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cranberry Resort, set against the panoramic backdrop of Blue Mountain and the beautiful waters of Georgian Bay, is a world-renowned, 750 acre year-round vacation destination. At the Cranberry Resort, you can experience an expansive 18-hole golf course, full-service marina, fine dining, a luxurious spa and a wide range of outdoor and indoor fun the whole family can take part in. Cranberry Resort is a 4-season vacation paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, EasyToBook, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cranberry Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cranberry Hotel Collingwood
- Cranberry Resort Collingwood, Ontario